Community Foundation for Greater New Haven

The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven is a philanthropic institution that was established in 1928. For 85 years, thousands of donors have built the community endowment by establishing permanent funds or making gifts to existing funds that distribute grants to nonprofit organizations. These donors, past and present, make their gifts to ensure that programs and causes that matter most to them will be supported today and forever.