To join New Haven Works, you must attend an orientation.
PLEASE NOTE: There will not be an orientation held in July 2018. Those who register in June and July will be eligible for orientation August 2018.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID with New Haven Address
- If Photo ID does not have a New Haven Address, proof of New Haven residency is required (utility bill in your name, copy of a rental lease, or other government issued mail)
- Proof of employment eligibility (social security card, green card, permanent resident card, US birth certificate, or US passport)
- New Haven Resident (see proof of New Haven residency above)
- 18 or Older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Eligibility to Work in the U.S.